Skip to content
- Hyaluronidase is an enzyme present in products used to remove certain FDA approved facial fillers.
- It is injected under the skin to speed up the natural disintegration of hyaluronic acid, which is the active ingredient in some facial fillers.
- Patients that seek treatment with the hyaluronidase enzyme usually do so to eliminate or lessen the effects of a facial filler treatment they have had.
- Results of a hyaluronidase injection are generally apparent within the first 24 hours, but in some cases can be seen in less than an hour.
- Prices vary on size, 1 to 3 sessions may be needed.
- Service provider: Michelle Norvell FNP.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection